Sunday, August 7, 2011

Which Path to Take! OK, OK I choose the Road.

Earlier times with Mom and my buddy Lenny!
I'm spending so much time with senior citizens it's all starting to rub off...Lenny (my mother's boyfriend) has a habit of falling asleep during the day while watching the GSN (Game Show Network)...yes for those of you under 65 there really is a Game Show Network...all game shows, all day. Now in order to have a GSN they had to pull every game show since the beginning of time and rerun them over and over again...No I'm not kidding...if you were hooked on the dating game in 1970 you can watch and get hooked all over again (same people, same show). Anyway, the TV programming that Lenny really likes and watches usually includes 2 things, 1) Game Show's and 2)Horse Racing (another network I did not know existed)...now, usually when he falls asleep I can highjack the remote and watch something more substantial (I know, I know...like what!), the problem is, I find recently I'm falling asleep also. If that weren't enough I have developed the sweet tooth of a 70 year old...not sure when it started but Lenny and I are now splitting Cupcakes and Dingdong's... My eyebrows have taken on a life of there own and I seem to be dazed and sleepy even more than normal (I have come to love naps). I need to get back on the road, this path is hard to resist and becomes too real to fast!!! Remember when I thought I was going to become a cool international traveller!! Hand me my cane and let's get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment