Monday, August 15, 2011

Mistaken for a Celebrity...

Santa and Mrs. Claus on Vacation at Disney World. Incognito!
Every once in a while someone will tell me I remind them of some celebrity...the one I enjoyed the most was being mistaken for Jeff Bridges (The Dude from The Big Lebowski). Yesterday at Disney World a little girl (maybe 3 years old) is really starring at me and finally says to her mother (within my hearing range), Ho Ho Ho...at 1st I wasn't sure what she meant but then her mother says she thinks I'm Santa Claus! I know my beard and hair have grown some but come on!!! Santa Claus! After a while it hit me...Santa Claus is freaking huge...wait a minute, was it the belly (like a bowl of jelly) that swayed her???
To all of you out there you can refer to me as Mr. St. Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment