Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Funny Dorky Wife!

Oh yea, I almost forgot...we obviously have had a little stress with all this weather drama, and even though we are coping, it is still weighing heavy on us. Not a lot of fun in the car today as we are trying to keep up with the unfolding events trying to ruin our trip...and then I look over at my dorky wife...she is sitting there trying to read something with 2 pairs of glasses on her face, not like big sunglasses over small reading glasses...she has them reversed, large sunglasses underneath with her little reading glasses further down her nose. Laughter is the perfect remedy for stress...I laughed till I cried...Nancy has saved me again...what a dork!
How can you be so serious, when you look so ridiculous!
I love this woman more everyday...thanks for the laughs Nanc...you are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment