Friday, August 19, 2011

She owns me!

I know she looks cute but she is a master gamer all of a sudden!
OK, OK...let me try to explain the usual order of things. I'm the gamer in our marriage...I have always had this wonderful talent for playing games, all games...I am insightful, can see the board 3 or 4 moves ahead, I'm a master strategist and love the competition. Nancy on the other hand will play, but doesn't even care if she loses! I mean who wants to play a game against someone who doesn't care... this type of victory allows you no gloating, or bragging or even feeling superior. For years this has driven me crazy! Well I finally found something she likes and wants to beat me at...the game is called, "Toy Story Mania"...and is located at Hollywood Studio's in Disney World...we have now played head to head 8 times, yes 8 times and the unthinkable has happened...I'm 0 - 8!!! I'm pretty sure the world has started spinning backwards...I mean the last game I pulled out all the stops...after  the 1st 3 stages I was 5000 points ahead and feeling cocky, she then caught up in stage 4 and whipped me in the clutch 5th stage...You know she is going to use this against me for years...my facade of invincibility is cracking. What's next??

No comments:

Post a Comment