Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ducks, Ducks...my wife is a Quack.

So Nancy and I are walking around the city...the whole city. Needing a break I noticed yet 1 more fountain reflection pool with a statue, trees (shade) and of course the ducks (which are everywhere). There are a few other people enjoying the quiet and eating their lunches, Nanc notices them sharing their lunch with the Ducks and starts talking about basic eating habits we have in this country, how it's making to many of us obese. She looks over and see's a fat duck and really gets into why its fat and how we are to blame because we are feeding it processed food that lacks any kind of nourishment and...oh my god she wants to open a duck health club! I love this woman, it's always something, without real problems her heart is now bleeding for the ducks! Can't wait for the Italian's to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment