Friday, August 12, 2011

Chester Wilcox...

Chester at 101 years old.

In his prime.

A collage of his 100 year birthday.
Meet Chester Wilcox. Chester is Sandy Prices's deceased aunt's husband...on July 4 he turned 101 years old, yes he was born 4th of July 1910. This is what I want to look like at 101 and I hope I have 1/2 the stamina and sense of humor. Every morning when he wakes up his 1st pronouncement of the day is, "the pig is up". His perspective is, just like a pig, his only activity of the day is: eating, shitting and sleeping! He is so funny...the IRS sends him important data in the mail and his comment is, "I'm 101 years old what do they think they are going to do to me"? The doctor want's him in for an appointment and he says, "why go to the doctor, then he disappears into the bathroom just long enough to miss his appointment...and besides he'd say what's the doctor going to tell me that matters...medication??? Why would I take more medication! This guy has a true sense of who and what he is, and he is damn good looking still (note the full head of hair). I bet he was a Lion in his time!

No comments:

Post a Comment