Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gators, Tattoo's, Cell Phones, Andy Griffith and Fun.

     So it was a tough day trying to find a funny/ironic/stupid T-shirt. I really thought this would be a no-brainer in touristy areas...finding a cool T should be a snap, but on only my 2nd day it came down to the last couple hours...thanks to the God of T shirts I found a winner. A little background here...when Nancy and I were in Half Moon Bay, Don Chelemedos and his girlfriend Nicole introduced us to a TV show called Gator Hunters or Swamp or something like that. We got more information that night than we ever really wanted about alligators, however, there was one thing we didn't learn...and it was...
Gator...The Other White Meat!

My choice for T shirt of the day.


     I also saw a very cool tattoo today...this guy was in front of me in one of the many lines we found ourselves in, he was with his wife and daughter, and there, at the top of his arm was displayed his most important message...it said...My Family Is #1...I wonder if there was ever a tattoo that said My Family Is #2...I would bet millions it has never been done. So if anyone out there really wants to be unique...Just saying...

     Also, these cell phones most be outlawed, they now can do anything...while standing in a longlonglong line today, I noticed a D.I.N.K. couple (that's "double income no kids" for you not in the know), anyway, as my gaze came to rest on these 2 DINKS, I noticed they were watching a sitcom on their phone!!! Are you shitting me, they spend $100 to get into one of these parks and watch a sitcom!!! This is too much! Then as we were making our way out of the last show of the night with 25,000 of our closest friends, this young girl (maybe 16) bumps into me because she is checking her phone for text's or voice messages...again, are you shitting me...we are walking in this big a crowd and she doesn't feel she even needs to keep her eyes on the people in front of her...These Phones Have Gone To Far...they should make them like cars, you can't get one until your at least 18...and maybe only a starter phone to begin with. These things have taken over our lives in just 20 years.
In Heaven
Nancy got her picture taken with one of her favorite movie stars today...OK, it was only a bust, but she was chilled and thrilled! If Barney had been there she would have passed out. She is a Mayberry groupie from way back! Long live the 50's!
My hero
And finally...this is what I'm striving to become...an old man with a heart full of fun! However, I'm not going with the bow tie or those funny glasses! Cheers to all and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment