Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lessons

GracieBug and MadieCakes
Take time to love your family...
The right frame of mind is the best place to learn...my thoughts for today...there is more to see than can be seen and there is more to do than can be done...I'm sometimes overwhelmed by the beauty that surrounds me. Don't get me wrong, it's always there, but I've been so preoccupied, I've missed a good portion of it. They say, "what you see with your eyes, you can value with your heart"...I am encouraged my eye's are open...I even look up at the sky now and then. Since we visited Mississippi, I have really noticed a difference in my pace of life,  (God, I even drive slow!). It shouldn't be a shock that the slower I go, the more I see, but it never ceases to amaze me. I know most people aren't able to take off for such an extended period of time, but take care during the time you do have, stop and smell the roses (even literally), your day will be fuller, I promise. I love my life!
A quiet moment.
Love our home...
A beautiful scene.
and love the wonder of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment