Sunday, August 7, 2011

Voodoo Karma

I sent the following email to my buddy Don Chelemedos...
2 days after her surgery...WOW!


"My mother is the talk of the hospital...81 years old, triple bypass, moved out of ICU in 2 days, now they are considering what to do next...they thought a rehab center but she's moving around so well they are actually considering sending her home tomorrow or the next day...hope I have some of this DNA running thru me (remember this was suppose to be a 6 - 8 week ordeal). We are off again on the 10th for New Orleans, see Tom and Sandy Price for 2 days then Jess and the girls meet us on Bourbon St. for a couple days. I'm happy we interrupted our trip to come here, I think it helped her rally. So now Lenny is OK, Roger C W is OK, Mom is going to be OK...and I guess now we move onto our next victim!!!. Some kind of Voodoo karma all of a sudden, we show up and they go to hospital!! Happy to see Don and Nicole lived thru our visit".


His reply email's subject line was, "Grim Reaper", Kinda funny but scary true!

No comments:

Post a Comment