Friday, September 9, 2011

Same clothes...all day...every day!

Same clothes, different day!

Nanc and I are sitting in our little flat looking at the pictures from the 1st couple of months of our holiday. We have lots of posses, in lots of locations, with lots of different people...Nancy being her, smart ass, self is looking over my shoulder and she mutters, “where have I seen that outfit before”. Too funny, I turn around and she has on the same clothes from the picture. We have brought a very limited amount of clothing, so we are forced to wear the same clothes each week (actually about every 4-5 days). So now as we go through the pictures we are always in the same clothing. I can truthfully brag each of my T shirts has been worn in almost every state! This of course is a lot easier on a man than a woman...good news...tonight’s wash actually worked out well because Nanc somehow turned her white underwear into grey underwear. At least she has something different to wear. I think we’ve found the answer!   

No comments:

Post a Comment