Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our Place.

Home away from home.
So this is our place, very funky and in a great location. It is so nice every damn tourist in town wants a picture on our steps. It looks picturesque, but they should try going up and down them all day. We have a mini washing machine, I’m not kidding this thing would be a perfect fit for minime...it does your basic 1/2 load. No dryer...I mean we dry our clothes on a line outside. The electrical system is just a touch picky...oh you want to make coffee and eggs at the same time...I don’t think so. How about we try washing some clothes while we cook, beeeeep, no go. I’m not really sure what we can and can’t do, however Enrico gave me a thorough briefing on how to get the power back if it goes out, and no it didn’t include any kicking or hitting with a hammer. So you see what I mean by funky! But it really is charming, old and fun. My only real problem is I’m too tall...what’s that you say? You heard me right, I have hit my head on the ceiling at least 7 or 8 times...it really is a bitch being this tall! Maybe I’ll shrink back to normal size when we get home.
Walk up stairs to the right.

That stairway leads to this one.

Walking in our front door.

Our Linai-see the sea.

Bedroom with 4' door to the Linai.

KitchenLivingRoom

Stairway as you leave...sit on the stairs to unlock!

Top floor left is our Linai.

No comments:

Post a Comment