Thursday, September 8, 2011

Enoristorante

Lunch

Great looking menu's

I love you Pesto!
     During our conversation with the Canadians it was mentioned the Pesto sauce they had eaten on this trip was just something that could not be duplicated outside of Italy. I have never been a great fan of Pesto but maybe it’s because I never had Italian Pesto. Today at lunch we decided to give it a try. 
     We stopped at this little street side cafe, grabbed i menu and ordered a couple tall birra’s, an insalate for each of us and a plate of Regineite Pesto e potate. OMG...now the canadians are my hero’s...all I want to eat while I’m here is Pesto, yes, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just give me Pesto! This was magnifico! Molte grazie to my newest friend Georgio...he is the bar tender, cook and waiter (I think). If the pesto is always this good here, I am moving to La Spezia and becoming a little fat pesto eating Italian! 
Where's the vino!

Birra!

Georgio takes this menu and gives to patrons.

Georgio the waiter, bartender
  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it all looks soooooooo delicious! I cannot even begin to express my jealousy at this moment.

    ReplyDelete