Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!

We are hoping 2012 is as good as 2011...Cheers everyone!
Sitting here watching the tele and New Years celebration at Sydney Harbor...AWESOME...so many fireworks coming off the bridge, so many viewing areas...really from anywhere in town...Nanc and I agree the best we've ever seen and they just go on and on...Hobarts are going off as I write this, I can hear them outside...just looked out the window and saw some exploding over the bridge...The finally in Sydney is Spectacular...The whole bridge is like a waterfall of fire and now there are fireworks going off everywhere overhead...WOW I AM SHOCKED ITS SO GOOD...15 full minutes...God, its 2012...how'd we get here...I am 60 years old and at the bottom of the world in Tasmania...how sweet is my life!! No resolutions or predictions...I'm just thankful for my family, my current circumstances and my health...cheers to everyone and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment