Friday, December 16, 2011

Belly Flop...

International Belly Flop Competition
     10 top competitors...one guy looked 10 years older than me and another was about 350 pounds, they even had a huge woman in the competition...the 1st flop is scored on style and the 2nd volume of water displaced...the 1st round was a tie between the old guy (my favorite) and the fat guy (my 2nd chose)...the thrilling 2nd round ended with the fat guy almost emptying the pool and he was obviously the winner...supposedly this guy has been on 11 cruises and always wins the title...he must be working on his technique on the off season.  
A line up of floppers!

Geriatric flopper...my hero! Good style, no fear!

Hysterical flopper...women should be prohibited from this event...you could see fear in her eyes.

Nickname..."The Whale"...a champion flopper.

The look says, "What am I doing here"?

This guy just gets better...emptied the pool on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment