Monday, November 7, 2011

Wells Fargo...AGAIN!

     Wells Fargo is driving me nuts! I have no idea what else I can do. We set up our account for the trip per their instructions, gave them a complete itinerary of where and when we’d be in different locations and even set up an alert system so they can notify us if there is anything suspicious. With all this, you’d think the order of the day would be smooth sailing. No way, somehow, for some reason, our account got frozen again... every time this happens I know who to call and eventually its taken care of, but what a hassle...I spent probably 40 minutes last night on the phone, standing out in the cold, resolving this mess. But I have no choice. No money, no fun! Once again the 1st guy I talked to told me everything was a go and advised I just go enjoy my trip...so I went down to the local ATM to check it out and BEEEEP, Call Your Bank...no money for you. Next time I called I got this very nice lady who told me the same thing...this time I made her stay on the phone while I tried it...again no go...she huddled with her supervisor, they contacted Visa direct and finally got all the crap removed from my account. The last  CS Rep I spoke with told me they were having lots of problems in Italy lately, so they were being very cautious. I like them looking out for me, but I’m spending way to much time and money on phone calls...what about this online alert system??? I informed her we check our account at least every other day and if they’d at least inform us we would be able to call them before we have a surprise at the ATM machine. Anyway, these guys are truly driving me Crazy. Wish I had some advise for people...uh, maybe don’t use Wells Fargo! 
     These are the types of things that happen when your on the road so long...my only suggestion is to take a deep breath, know somehow this will get fixed and don’t blow your top...in the larger scheme of things it’s just a small bump in the road.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment