Friday, July 22, 2011

Goodbye Josh and Family.

Josh and Marianne...my son is a 20 year Marine and we couldn't be prouder...he, his wife and 4 kids are moving to Colorado Springs next week. Viva la retirement! We look forward to seeing friends Don and Nic tomorrow in Half Moon Bay...we ought to fit perfect in the Bay area...get that girl a flower for her hair!

Today is our last day in San Diego. Spent the day at the pool with the family. I was raised a good part of my life in SD (up to the age of 13)...it always reminds me of sun, surf, sandals, beads and good times. My son and his wife have been very gracious having us stay, my thanks to Tony for giving up his bedroom, to Marc for being as goofy and fun as always, to my lovely CJ (who makes me smile and reminds me why I want to stay young) and my grandson Logan who is always ready with a hug and his witty personality. We will think of all of you often while traveling. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment