Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dorksville...

Dork!
     So here we are getting ready to fly to Melbourne in the morning...we are checking our list and getting everything done we need to do. Because we are leaving early I decided to jump in the car and drive up a couple blocks and fill up with gas...the airports only 17km down the road so it shouldn't register below full. The drive no problem, only needed $10 worth of fuel so I head into the station to pay...heading back out to the car I pass a lady across from me filling up, say hello, and proceed to open the door and sit in the passengers seat...my first thought is where is the steering wheel, I then look over at the lady to see if she's caught my mistake and she is standing there smiling...I started to laugh, jumped out of the passenger seat and crossed over to the drivers, all the while the lady is watching me and just shaking her head. So funny. And I think I've got this down...Not on your life. Some times I'm such a dork, thank god Nanc wasn't there I'd never hear the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment