Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Time is moving along

Spent 8 days in Las Vegas training my replacement, we are getting ready to open a new store and closing another...haven't been this busy in a couple years. This is ideal for training...you know...WHAM everything at once!! My employees are responding very positive to their new boss and this looks like a really smooth transistion.
I'm in San Diego today with my son Joshua, Nance and I flew in yesterday. This morning Josh had 2 titanium disks put in to replace a couple of his that are bulging and causing him tremendous discomfort...all went well and the surgeon is very hopeful that his problems will be resolved...he will be enjoying a month of down time recovering. Happy all of this is getting taken care of with 3 weeks to spare before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment