Sunday, May 1, 2011

A very good week!!

Carriage House rented as of today...new tenant Bonnie moves in this morning. Also today I'm turning the yard duties over to Andy. Sold the Jag yesterday to the new Chief of Police in Alamosa, very nice guy who was at the FT. Collins PD and knew my son in law Lance... Nancy and I are down to 1 car and 0 house...let the vagabond days begin...moved into Jessica's temporarily, we are prepping for our attic in 5Terre by staying in her loft, very cramped but cozy. When Jess and the girls leave on June 12th Nancy will bunk at Marsha and John's for a couple weeks and I'll spend most of my time in Vegas. I still have a number of things to wrap up at work, a new store is opening right around the time I leave, I'd like to get it opened, staffed and making money before I take off...timing! Still not sure of my job status when I leave...don't know if I'll be on LOA or unemployed, I am definitely ready for whatever life brings. Most of our trip is planned and a good portion paid for. Still trying to figure out money and what is the best way to pay as we go. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. Currency conversion charges by the bank (3%) are very high but there may be no alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment